( ありがとう ございました。"~)

My next mission "


a s s a l a m u a l a i k u m "


since it started to holiday now..
i feel like I've been lacking on something ...


and getting more worst i think.


technically it is about my skills in drawing and such...


but its not that what i'm talking about right now ..


its something that everyone can see about me ....


nobody perfect i guess ,
but, seriously i do not feel good about it too..


its not that i'm not being thankful or being satisfying about it..
but, for my own sake, which make me more confident and happy ...


i'm gonna start this mission starting next week..
I've been doing a bit research about it too


i know i'm gonna be tired ... " a lot... "


but i'm gonna try again...
I've tried to do this mission many times every year ,


and several month , weeks , days ...
but it did not effect anything..
which make me fed-up 
and angry


but this time i'm gonna work hard...


i hope i can archive a good result at the end of this month...


(ya Allah permudahkan lah urusan ku)


wish me luck " !! ~
update soon..
tata..
salam..


by : q i l a d i "


m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw