( ありがとう ございました。"~)

Happy heart


A s s a l a m u a l a i k u m "


as the day my heart was broken by him ,


the same day in the evening ,

he called ^^ "


he make it up for the mistake he made last night ..


seems like my heart broken and healed back on 16 Oct by him ^o^ "


thank you Honey for not making me wait too long ...


it is really unexpected when i'm with you...


its always an adventure with you in my life ...


hug    hug  pat    pat   pat  "  ~

you always make me blush 


i'm sorry for making you felt guilty "


he made me smile "


may Allah bless us ,


honey let's take care of this precious moment ,
 relationship and always remember Allah


really happy meeting Nora today , 
but sadly, i can't make it to her mother shop,


maybe there's another time, we'll go with Dyan next time ^^ "


guess that's all for now..
update soon " ~

love from : q i l a l a to a d i d i





m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw