( ありがとう ございました。"~)

I love Play Gaiaonline ^^ "


I made my avi dress up as IU U&I dress up ^^ ' 
Love the song , makes me relax ^o^ ~


The first thing that i love about gaia that , its like a cosplay but you gotta dress up your avatar ^^ "
Its not that easy cause the item is kinda expansive , but you gotta work hard to collect your own gold ^^ " 
Here are some of my collection of Gaia : `-

This is my avatar Collection , well its looks kinda girlish but that's who i am so i like to make my avi as i wanted , and if you notice that my item its all the same such as the white roses petals , it because i like it and its very expensive so i don't want to sell it lol . So if you guys are interest in cosplay , you can visit Gaia and check it out^^ "

Well here is the Link to Gaiaonline"


m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw