( ありがとう ございました。"~)

Love is infinite right ? > : ( " !!!!

I don't know , i've been watching  The first wife club drama at 1HD channel "


Well its seems like we the future wife to be can't be greedy right "
All i want is my husband to mine and mine alone , watching the drama makes me cried a lot ,
Of all the unfaithful husband urg !!! makes me wanna slap their faces "
But our husband can married another three ladies right " 
because of that i've been thinking , what's the use if your husband loves you but in love with someone else ?  
I mean it would be so hard for us ladies to catch the guys attentions and their hearts , but at the end "
The man's just can't get enough of it " there may be some wife's whom is crying right now .
thinking about their husband " i don't know maybe its the way Allah teaches us how to be patient and try to -
to face the challenges that comes ahead of us " Ohh well if that is Allah way to test us , I'm pleased to face the fact that we are going faces this kind of issues " Even though its going to hurt a lot "


this kind of issues makes me think that what the use of us ladies to love someone so hard and when we are married this kind of issues will happens in our life's ' 
I guess only Allah knows what's our life's going to be "
and the wisdom behind the our life's  '

Thats all for now ^^ " 
Totally boring " 

m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw