( ありがとう ございました。"~)

Hang out with my friends "


Its been a long time we didn't hang out together , 
the reasons we get to hang out together that day , was because of Mother's Day ^^ "
Me and Nora went to MV to find a present for our mother ^o^ "
At the same time we had a chance to visit our good friend Diyanah ; ) "

This is the picture taken while we visit diyanah
Well .. how do we look ? ^^ "
ehem2 .. a bit pretty right .
lol " just joking , we look just fine aren't we ^~^ "
As you guys can see , my face kinda look awkward right ?
cause i don't really know how to smile to make me look pretty .
But my friend looks nice . They always know how to look pretty in picture "

Snap Snap .....


Like, OM gosh , i think i look ugly in these one ,
but who cares , nobody's perfect right "
i put these one to show that we are not that pretty actually , 
i meant not all the time .
seriously most of the time even at home i'm not that pretty hahaha "
really wanna look like a doll , but what can i do ,
but i still love my self ^^ "

Okey that's all for today , update soon ^^ "


m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw