( ありがとう ございました。"~)

Update introduction ^^ "


A s s a l a m u a l a i k u m " ~

First of all hye guys 
My name is aqilasubki
call me qila okey "
I'm now 18years old 


likes:
Kawaii stuff huhu 
And pink too "
I like girly stuff
sorry for that if you guys think its a annoying
but who care's , cause i am who i am right ?


food  : 
definitely my mom's and daddy's dish 
second was , Japanese , Korean and Chinese cuisine "
( i don't know, i just like their food )
& of course Malay food especialy
Drink's i like coffee & ice tea " 

Dislike ( s e c r e t )


I'm totally falling in LOVE with
KIM HEECHUL
i don't know , i like him so much 
he is just so adorable 
The end of Kim HeeChul saranghae
Not just him , all Super Junior too especially him

its a short introduction , but i'll update soon ^^ "
so SORRY if you guys din't like the animated picture "
i like it ! hoho " ~
tata " ~


m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw