( ありがとう ございました。"~)

Thank you Allah ^~^ " Alhamdulillah" ~

Thanks To Allah .. i'm so great full for my result "
I ALLAH
I'm HAppy To know that My ART is A+ i was like ..
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~
Allah thank you so much , finally my hard works gets the best result ^^ "
Something unexpectedly happened too , well as u guys know ,
i'm totally worst in HISTORY , always get D , E or C "
But when the result are out , OM Gosh !!! My History Got A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " hahahahaha "
When i got my slip , i look for gred A first , then i was shock it was history ,
Suddenly tears fall from my eyes , i just can't believe it .
All my friends comfort me , thank you !! guys " <3 
even though i was crying , but inside of me were happy ^^ "
I told my parent's about and they laugh a lot about it,
i mean who could imagine right ^o^ " 
Oh yes , same for Tassawur "
before the exam , i cried a lot , cause i don't think i can do it,
i can't remember anything . But I got A-  , it was like i'm dreaming ^^ "
La la la la " ~ 
_____________

To My Good Friends "
NORA"
DYAN"
AZRUL"
KA LENG "
KI KIM "
KAH MEI"
REVATHI"
AZAM"
NADI"
HAZIRAH"
HAZIM"
MY whole Class MATE
CHOI RYU AN ,YAN LIN , YAN YI
And all of u guys
And all my friends where ever you are "
Congratulation!! 
 All the Best To you GUYS "

m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw