( ありがとう ございました。"~)

Busy ^^ "


a s s a l a m u a l a i k u m "


hello guys , its been a while , well...
i'm a bit busy preparing to go to UITM next month "
its pretty hard i guess ,


medical check up , ohhhh i don't know when ...
i have my pillow , and toilet stuff "
and its all pink , hmm i like it , my mom bought it as my birthday gift ,


I've been thinking a lot , whats gonna happen when i'm starting to stay there ,
i'm a bit nervous , scared and excited , but i don't know whats gonna happen really ,
i know i will be sad and a bit home sick ,
i'm gonna miss my parents a lot , my sister's n brother's also my younger sisters ,
oh and my pets , kee-chul & chi-chi T_T '
i've been cryin everytime , when i'm thinking about it , 


but i must be prepared and must accept the fact that anyone must leave their house someday .
i hate it , i hate to think about it , but i just can't run away from the reality ,
its okay i guess , i will always pray to ALLAH to make me stronger ,


and i'm goin to work hard and make my family proud of me ,

Every Things Going To Be Just Fine

wish me Luck ,
until we meet again ,



by : a q i l a h





m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw