( ありがとう ございました。"~)

Thank you ALLAH "


a s s a l a m u a l a i k u m "

hye everybody ...

a l h a m d u l i l l a h , i very grateful to ALLAH " [ syukur ]
i've been accepted to UITM " ^o^ " ~
my heart's beating fast waiting for the result .
actually i've already gave up hope for it ,

and i was ready goin to form 6 "
But something like magic happened to me ^^ "
it was at midnight , we are not sleeping yet , except for our younger sister ,
we were waiting for our parent's to come home .
it was the day my mom is back from SABAH "
i kept on babbling , " ika , what should i do , i'm scared for tomorrow .. from six ... " 
ika said , " don't worry its gonna be just fine ... "
qila , " you think so , hmmm... okay i guess you right "
actually i were a bit depressed , because I've already checked
 the UPU result , and something was wrong .
i put my Id and click [ masuk ] , suddenly it was an empty board came out .
than i guessed that i din't get it ...

but at that midnight , i asked my sister ika to check it again ,
than i realized , that i forgot to put what categories was i as a spm or stpm .. lol "
than my sister helped me to check it, 
than the empty board were not empty anymore , 
it says , Congratulation !!
and we were like "

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!

no no like ... 
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i called my mother and said " mom , guess what , "
mom said , " what ! what , just say it , your making me nervous .. "
qila answered , " I got excepted to UITM AAAAAAaaaahhhhhhh !! "
and my mom were also screamed like crazy ^^ "
and she was nervous about it too ..
we laugh about it , because even my parents thought i won't get it "

we were so happy ...

my parent's already bought me a new school uniform and schools shoes "
but , ALLAH had given me a second chance "
thank you ALLAH " 

i know UITM its gonna be tough , 
but i can do it , since i love art so much ^^ "
i'll work hard and pray to ALLAH to be the best "
and to catch my dream as a Teacher than Lecturer "


i love my family so much , i'm gonna miss them a lot ..
starting 02.06.2012

Wish me luck ...


that's all my story for now ,
update soon ,  tata "

m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw