( ありがとう ございました。"~)

Girls Generation | So Nyuh Shi Dae | Shoujo Jidai | SoShi | SNSD " 소녀시대 "


GIRLS GENERATION " ~



There's a lot of things that comforts you right
To me , other than Allah & my family ,


Girls Generation also comfort me a lot ,
same as super junior too ..
watching them makes me happy ... 
Thank you so much unnie ,
every time i feel down & sad ,


i started to watch all about you guys again ,
never did disappoint me ,
every time i watch unnies ,


i feel like there's hope ,
when i'm feeling ugly & un pretty ,
when i feel lack of confidence ,


watching u guys makes me feel like i'm pretty .
makes me smile ,


i hope there's more coming from you guys ,
So Nyuh Shi Dae dan Super Junior " <3 ! ~


update soon , tata " ~

by " k e e - c h u l

m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw