( ありがとう ございました。"~)

When i'm feeling sad , upset , moody & down "


A s s a l a m u a l a i k u m "

hye ,


i changed my link again , for safety sake "
it is because of what happened to me & my friends ,
who cares about it anymore ... 
anyway , lately ... i'm not in a good mood actually ..
i don't know , maybe because of that ..
hangout with my friends , that is Dyan & Nora ..


we went shopping around ,its really fun ,
because i'm happy being with them ..
i forgot things that makes me upset n moody at that time ..
we laugh , we talked and joked around "


but still , when i arrived home , everythings back to 


where i'm feeling moody and upset ..
why does it have to be so complicated ..
every time when i feel sad or i'm crying..


i always express everything to Allah ,
only he knows , and understand me more than anybody
i talk to him , i cried to him...
i'm not sure whether he listen or not . 


because i know i'm not worthy to be listen by him ,
but all i know , even though nobody comforts me ,
by express my feeling to Allah , i felt so glad ,
& thankful to Allah SWT "


IT is because of you i'm still standing strong " I <3 ALLAH "


by : a q i l a s u b k i


m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw