( ありがとう ございました。"~)

Walking trough ^ ^ "


A s s a l a m u a l a i k u m "


hey "


I think i'm fine now ,


its been a while ...
i ask a few friends & family about it ,
they give me a positive conclusion ,
I've been thinking a lot too ..
I've made up my mine ,
i'm happy being just like this ...


i'm gonna forget everything & be happy 
happy with family ,
with friends 
with my arts & my interest ..
and always remember Allah ..
i know because of this matter, i'm getting a bit down ..
but i think i'm okay now ..
i'm moving on ... 


the burden in my heart its lighter now ...
i feel a bit shine now ^^ "


my recent picture looks brighter too ^^ "
( the heart is only for my Family & Allah )

( sorry i din't take many picture
 because i don't really know how to smile .
except when there's a lot of
 friend beside me ^^ " )


you know what ,
 i will never change my self for anybody ,
people who loves you except you as you are..
people who ask me to change,
 is the person i will ignore


in the future ...
except for the people ask me to change 
because of Allah "
All Thanks to Allah
you give me light "
i feel more inspired now ,
i can start my sketch now .


update soon ,



by : a q i l a s u b k i



m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw