( ありがとう ございました。"~)

Drawing with Tears " ~

a s s a l a m u a l a i k u m "


hye ...

when i see what happened to me lately .
i feel regret telling you the truth ..
i wish i can turn back time ..
and take back all those words that i told you ,
i'm really disappointed to my self ...
how did my heart being caught : ("

he knows a lot of girls is watching him ,
and now i'm nothing ...
he didn't care because , 
there's more watching him instead of me ..
as i waited for a reply from him ..
he was actually replying the person beside me ..
when i found out about that ..
my heart , it feels hurt T^T "
i closed my eyes n hit my chests ,
& said to my self , forget about him ...
now i can see , that person found someone ..
that suitable him ..
someone he can talk to .
laugh with , smile with , joke with ..
but with me , i'm just a shy girl ..
which who can only watch him with hope he talk to me ... 
i finally realize that he starting to get bored with me ...
i can't stand watching & hearing anymore ..
my jealousy is getting strong ....
it was already late .. 
he was still replying with her ..
i feel hurt again ...
i'm not sure ..
i think he's calling her ....
i don't want to hear anything ...
i turn up my volume until 200%
i can't do it anymore ... 
i have to do something to clear about that person in my heart ,,,
the person that i kept on waiting from the first ..
he respond to me a bit recently ...
i'm taking decisions to choose him ,
i hope he could make me forget about that person ...
one person told me that ...
" u will never loss if that person didn't choose u , 
but instead he will regret because he will never be ..
the person i'm watching in the future "
and now since this is what u want our relationship to be ...
then we will be nothing but just an awkward friend ,,
i will no longer need your smile ...
i will no longer need to look at you ..
reply to you & waiting for you ..
today was the day ...
i'm doing my drawing with tears fall from my eyes ... T^T "
its time to close my heart ...
i cried silently so my friend won't know that i'm actually hurt ..
thanks to my friend who always makes me smile ^^ "


" ya Allah tutupkn lah hatiku buat sementara waktu ,
agar ku boleh menjalankan urusan ku dengan tenang "

m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw