( ありがとう ございました。"~)

I'm hurt by watching.. you guys ..



A s s a l a m u a l a i k u m..


Hey,
I’m really busy with my assignment and project these days...
I barely online to update my blog and all ..
It’s been really tough lately ..


Through money , stuff needed to buy , event & task...
Almost 1week I did get to charge my own battery to full mode ^^ “
Its means , I don’t have enough rest & Sleep..
well that’s that...
Now what I’m really worried about is ...
I can see my friends relationship between each other ..
Its kinda a bit crack ...
I don’t like to watch this happened ..
I know some of you are stressed , tired , fed up & all...
But please even though u felt that ..
Try to control it..
I can see which u guys accidently throw your anger at each other ..
Without realizing , you hurt each other heart ..
Which makes me cry and upset...


it’s okay to say sorry first , & comfort the ones you hurt ..
I really love to see you guys smiling ..
That’s what makes me stronger here ..


Seeing you guys angry and not talking to each other..
Makes me hurt ...


Now I can see ..
Not all friendship last ...
Even a small thing could crash it ...
Why do everyone has to be ego ...
You know the ones that easily forgive ..
Is the one Allah SWT love ..

Please you guys ..
I’m asking you now ..
Is this the end of our story between us ..
Than we are gonna be just the same as the people
That has their own group among each other ..
I don’t want to watch all of this again ..
Please forgive each other ..

Don’t throw your anger to people ..
Everything that happened to you is what Allah has planned.
And you should be proud of it because..
Allah choose to let you feel that pain..
I know its hurt ...
But you will receive the best reward from Allah ..
But all you have to do is bare with it and be patience ..
Please don’t let our friendship crack because of a small thing ..


( ya Allah , izinkan persahabatan kami tidak putus,
hanya kerana perkara yang tidak munasahabah ini ya Allah .
 berikan lah kami kekuatan dan ketabahan hati ,
berikan la petunjuk hidayahmu kepada kami,
dan izinkan lah kami menjadi orang yang
berguna dan Berjaya pada masa yang akan datang )



by : keechul 


m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw