( ありがとう ございました。"~)

Everything that Allah shows ^^ "

A s s a l a m u a l a i k u m ..

hey hey ^^ "

a few weeks ago ...
everything sad was happening to me ..
my cat is leaving me ...
i'm a bit stress with work ..
the person which i like " la sgt " -_- " ..
i'm worried about my mom who kept on having fever recently ..
i want to go home to take care & help her ..
but i have so much things to do here ...
urghhhh ........
i know if i go home now .. 
all my assignment won't be done ...
and many more ..
but i'm really worried about my family the most ...

( oh Allah , please make sure my family and all your servant will be safe )


makes me wanna explode i guess >,< "

but what happend ...
i realize it was a massage from Allah SWT "
even though i'm sad for a while ..
after those days ...
something brightly happening to me ..
i'm really thankful to Allah SWT "
a l h a m d u l i l l a h ....
i called my mom often ... & my father , & also the whole family ..
i can't accept that keechul is no longer with me ..
but i missed keechul so much ..

thankyou for always with me keechul when i'm sad ..
ur the best cat i've ever had ... miss u n <3 u ... "
i've cleared about the jerk in my mind ..

Allah shows me the dark side of the person which hurting me ..
if i didn't know about him replying her & her , 
& he only plays with me all this time ...
i may be the stupidest person in the whole over the world ..
i can't believe he said that ..
she's the one who liked me , 
it seems like to him , its not my fault she hurt because she liked me ..
i mean WHAT !!!!! ..
i never said that i like u like like .
i only said that i maybe like you .. that's it ..
what ever , what had happened it past already ..
and i'm already forget about it ..
i don't hate you ..
its just that my impression to you has changed .
when you smile .. all i can see it is  not a honest smile ..
i don't have any desire to talk , reply or look at you anymore ..
all that feeling has gone ..
but i still cared about you as a friend ..
but you didn't appreciate that...
fine, don't want to care about you anymore ..
well to you there's more people who wants to care about you .
so , you don't need me right ..
all i can say that , i have no regret from loosing you ..
there's actually more people who wants to get near me ..
but i thought i have to be faithful to you ,
but i guess i'm wrong ... 
oh well , all the best to you ..
good luck"

i have a cute biggie bro who always accompany me 
and makes me smile ..
he had a cute smile too ^o^ "
hoho " ~

and this person who always makes me happy ..


makes me blush ^^ "
even though he is as cold as ice .. 
but i like just the way that person are heheh ...
as long as you accept me as i am , 
and i accept as you are ..
concentrate on our studies ,
doin the best art together with friends ,
catch our dream ...
being happy ..
study study study "
and always remember Allah " 

intoducing ....


left beside me , kak long " yong " a.k.a " yano "
the one with the biggie eyes , kak ngah " nyah " a.k.a " milo "
infront me , kak cik " kcik " a.k.a " ikaa "
right beside me , ucu " chuu " a.k.a " kikin "
lalalala " ~

tman1 msok air bilaa tensen wawawawa "
kat bilik sume cam samseng hahak "

i'll update soon " ~
tata ..



by : k e e c h u l 









m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw