( ありがとう ございました。"~)

I have No idea "

hye everybody ,
I been very busy to update my blog lately ,
well , seriously , like anybody's gonna read it . ^o^ "


I earn some money because of the A's of my spm hoho ~
of course its not just RM10 or RM50 , its more than RM200 "
( i knew some of you could be jealous)  
nah ... Just kidding " : ) " ~
Well , ( rezeki dari Allah ni ) huhu , Thank you and

A l h a m d u l i l l a h ,
i'm really thankful and happy " 

That's not the Problem right now ,
the problem is , its almost time to cook for dinner ,
i don't have any IDEA what to cook tonight .
everyday .. arg .....
What to cook .... What too cook ???/

Cooo ..... Kiiinggg ????


See ya guys , i have to think what to cook for tonight dinner , tomorrow and ....
the next day .... -_-"




m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw