( ありがとう ございました。"~)

I think i'm ugly "



---------------------------------
I think i'm ugly ,
Nobody want's to love me "
Just like her ,
I wanna be pretty "
Don't Lie to my face "
I think i'm Ugly "
----------------------------------

Ever heard or seen such words ,
well its actually a lyric song by : 2ne1

2 n e 1

i like that part a lot ,
maybe because it connect to me ( my life )
Sometimes i feel like that , dunno why .
i always lack of confidence ,
i don't know , too humble i guess ,^^ " !

but even though many friends and family 
hates me being lack of confidence all the time ...
But i guess i'm very grateful to ALLAH


born to be a good person ( not perfect )

I'm happy to be a person who always humble "

( because of that, they think i'm lack of confidence )
its true , but most of it was being humble ^o^ "

technically , when that feelings came ,
i started to find something to adore ,

something like ,
Arts , pretty mates and all .

When i do that , i think i found a way ^^ "

Example , Snsd(Girls Generation) always makes me

So Nyuh Shi Dae


feel like i'm pretty , and appreciated
they make people dreams and not giving up "
i love unnie a lot . i'm glad to be a fan lol .
Today's topic was a trashy talk. 


hahaha ^o^ "
okey i'll update soon "
good 
have a sweet d r e a m "

oh yes , don't forgot to check out my Drawing Block at
 qilakarafuru.blogspot.com
D r a w i n g B l o c k by q i l a h 
all aqilah arts "

   


m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw