( ありがとう ございました。"~)

Our pet's ^o^ "


Introducing ...


Chi-chi | Kee-chul 



this is our adorable kitty's ^^ "

we found them at UIA ^o^ "
they were really cute , 
still a little kitten's
actually , we not planing to take them home"
they were really afraid when they saw me and my sister .
but we managed to catch them "


when its time to go home ,
we put them back ,
suddenly the two kitten's followed us ..
Aww... poor cute kitty's
our cousin said , " just take them "
and my sister asked my father ..
" daddy can we keep it please "
my father said , " if your mother angry about it u have to take ,
responsibilities "
and i said , " ika , you take responsibilities okey "
she said ," fine then "
so , we decided to keep the kitties ^^ "


here is their picture when their still kitten's ^^ "


and now their grown up and healthy ^^ "









 They love to play and so adorable "
they always follow where ever i go , kitchen , 
out side , my room ^^ "


keechul like's to lick my head lol "
chichi love to give its wet nose at my face when 
 i'm asleep , keechul like's to give me a message sometimes "
and chichi angry, if we saw its trying to pee in the toilet "
when we playin our Lappy , both of it always trying to step on the keyboard 
^~^ "

okey guys that's all for now ,
update soon tata " ~


m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw