( ありがとう ございました。"~)

its destroying my life "

I've finally learned about my disease 
i've found out about it and its not something that i should care less about it"
it is serious , and i'm at the 2stage . its really sad after knowing the caused of my disease .
Technically it is because of , Stress Disorder And Post Traumatic "
i don't know but , people like me have been living in pain and heartbroken ".
i think my disease its destroying me slowly ..
my disease can last forever if i can't find the way to cure my self .
i've read about it in the internet , it is difficult to cure .
But Allah is there for me .. I'm going to work hard and pray to cure my disease "


hope my familly support me , and love me more to find my freedom from this pain .

m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw