( ありがとう ございました。"~)

Smile to me please "



A s s l a m u a l a i k u m..


Hye “
Hey you ,


Yes you ,
Where are you ?
How are you ?
Didn’t you miss me ?
There’s no more class anymore ,
It’s hard to see you now ,
I don’t know when we’ll meet again ??


I like to see you smile again ,
Why didn’t you talk to me ..
I guess you just messing around with me right ...
Erm.. okay.. i understand ..
I’ll forget about you ..
I think that is what you want right ...


Erm.. just  wanna say thank you for treating me nicely ...
I’m a bit hurt of how you treat me lately ..


From there i judge you ,
And making a conclusion that ,
You really just playin with me ..
and didn't even liked me ..
All i wanna say is stop it ..


I’m afraid i would fall for you ...
I think i’m almost jealous when you talk to others ..


Please stop treating me so kindly ..
I’m really scared that i would fall in love with you ..


Just wanna to say bye ...


I hate u !!!!!
time to go back to study


update soon "
daaaa... " ~

by : k e e - c h u l


m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw