( ありがとう ございました。"~)

One of My sweet memory ^^ "


a s s a l a m u a l a i k u m "


hye again "


I guess i'm pretty constantly on updating 


my blog these days, with my ridicules story  ^^ " 


These is some of my friends that
 always hang out with me ..


Sometimes its really stress around here ,


because we had a lot of stuff to do ...
Gosh .... Tired ..


but who cares ^^ "
so we eat out to over come our stress ,


 just near around our university 


here is some of our picture ....


Location : UITM ( by the lake )

The end of class BELL , went to Library , done quiz . 
than straight to Cool Blog , and lastly..


we sit here ^^ "


Location : kfc ( Alor Gajah )


Actually at this time we are out to fine our final stuff ^^ "


Location : Alor Gajah ( Melaka )


There's more actually , but i'm too lazy to upload ...
the internet kinda a bit low ... 


i'll cherish this memories ...



As for me , i'm making decisions to stay single ,


until the right guy will come to me "


( My Prince Charming )
Liking someone is just gonna hurt me "


i guess the one that i liked always end up liking 


someone else than me ..
i hate it ...


What ever .. gotta move on ..


What's important now is Final Exam "


( End of my mission to look for a boyfriend " )


update soon "


see ya "


by : q i l a h s u b k i




m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw