( ありがとう ございました。"~)

The Little things you did that poked my heart "



a s s a l a m u a l a i k u m


hye
________________________


Things that makes you open the lock of my heart “
The first time , u smiled at me “
At that time , my first impression of you is ,
Someone who is gentle , kind and decent person “
________________________


Now i know a little thing about you ,
Your are a person who loves to smile , laugh and
Making joke a lot with your friends “
_________________________


I’m not sure actually ,
but i think that you cared ,
Its just you didn’t show it .
But i think you cared ...
_________________________


I still remembered the “
The time when you offered your ......... to me .
I’m really happy at that time “
I don’t think you remembered but...
Thank you ^^ “
_________________________


I still remember when you ,
Comment on my ....... ,
You said my ...... were nice “
I’m happy again ..
I hope you only said that to me “
And not to anyone else ..
I'm not sure , but...
Thank you again “
__________________________


There’s this one time ,
While all of us were busy doin
Our stuff and ...
I was helping my friend ,
And suddenly my eyes meet your eyes ,
“ Unexpectedly “
Than you said ,
Who wants to date with me “
And I was really shock “
I’m not sure whether what am i heard is true or not ,
Than I looked at you and asking you “
“ emmmm ???? “
But others were answering to your question ,
“ me , me , me “
That time your eyes  ,
Automatically watch the other’s
Playin joke with them ....
________________________


The time when you  help carried my stuff ,
I still remember “
I was really moved ,
I don’t believe that you would help me ,
but Thank you again “
________________________


All those things that happened ,
Between me and you ,
Makes my heart seem to like you more and more “
Its really hard to see you these day “
But when i finally can meet you ,
You scared me till my body are shaking “
Heart broke when you did that to me “
But i judge you always ,
In the way you talk to me ,
And more ..
But i guess nothing special .
And it seems that you don’t like me “
Oh well every things will be end soon ...
I’m not sure we can meet again in the future “
I’m grateful to ALLAH for giving me a chance ,
To meet someone like you ..
Insha’Allah ,
Anyways i wish you the best ,
Hope you study a lot ..
And hope we can meet again soon “


Smile to me once again please .....
hopefully ...


GOOD LUCK “


by : q i l a h





m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw