( ありがとう ございました。"~)

Choosing the right way to be happy an to be succesfull”


A s s a l a m u a l a i k u m "


I think its over now ...
I’m gonna stop thinking about it ,
( I'm really happy to meet you, maybe our relationship never will be there , u r just my sweet memory )



Time to think about study , study and exam ...
I guess I’m choosing to not hurting myself by doin any mistake ..
I’m choosing to be happy and to be friends with everyone ...
Which who wanna to be my friend ..
I’ve been thinking about , should i go home or not , on study week ..
I’m afraid if i go home, i will not study ..
But , i think ALLAH had given me a massage ..
one time, i kept on thinking about goin home , i mean should i ?
But as i online my facebook ..
There’s this post from , I <3 ALLAH :
The post were a picture of a mother looked sad ,


waiting her children to go home and visit her ..
The title were : Please come home child ,
your mother is waiting when are you goin to go home and visit her .
And that’s when i found my answer , i really should go home just for a few days ^^ “
Go home on Sunday and back to Malacca on Tuesday or Wednesday "
Thank you Allah for giving an answer to my question "

 “ May you bless me ALLAH


update soon " see ya "


By : q i l a h | k e e - c h u l


m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw