( ありがとう ございました。"~)

Almost the end of semester ^^ "


a s s a l a m u a l a i k u m "


hye , 
it’s been a while I didn’t update my blog ^^ "
All I wanna say is , its almost the end of Part1 in University "
as u know , exam is almost near ... Gosh I’m totally  nervous and afraid about it "
I really want to be one of the dean list student .


I hope i will archive it ..
I have to study hard then ^^ "


Oh ALLAH may u bless me " 
Can't wait to go home and be with my family ^^"


I will remember this sem as my beautiful memory ^^ "


I've meet many kind people and friends "
I improve in reading al-Quran n pray here ^^ "


Improve my art skill too ..


But ....
its kinda a bit sad too .. : ( "
there is this person whom , I admired ..


I really want to have a connection with him .
but it’s almost the end of sem ..
I seriously didn’t have any connection with him ,


I can't even start any conversation with him ..


I don't think he likes me approaching him anyway ...


At least I want to be friends with him .. 
I kept on wondering , how is it gonna be....


maybe in the end me and him will never have any connection or being friends ..
should I give up ???


what should I do ...
oh well , only Allah knows what’s the answer ..
I’ll wait for that ..

There’s this also one person ,
He always makes me confused ...


I hate him for doing that !!!
he always make my heart flutter ..


but at the same time he had someone else ..
I don't like what are you doing to me ..
if you really like me than ...
give me an answer, so i can think about it.


but I know you would not do it ..
cause u are greedy ...


I think you like all the girls in the whole over the world ..
huh !!! take that loser ... >.< "


I don't know , or maybe I should stop think about it and just study ,,,
maybe that is the best option ... huh ......


that’s all for now I guess ...
update soon, see ya guys ^^ “



by : q i l a h | K e e c h u l


Ready to go home ... ^^


m u s i c by :

kiss me (G.na)

White Cat's paw